Before the dawn of MP3s and "lossless audio," there was the cassette. Music you could literally touch and feel--the rattle of the cassette shell, J-cards, actually pushing the rewind button… Join us on a voyage with Dubmonger in a "Re-Translation to Another Galaxy," where he goes back to the future to remix five tunes from Translation's dub vaults. Coming in at just under 30 minutes and over a year in the making, this limited edition cassette features live bass, guitars, and lots tasty tape echo and spring reverb dubbing run straight through the mixing desk to inject that extra bit of analogue warmth that's missing in many of today's recordings--believe us, you'll hear the difference when you pump this through your cassette deck!
• Limited edition of 100 cassettes
• Includes digital version + immediate download of original versions
• Orders ship December 9th, 2013
• Guitar on track 5 by John Lemke
• Bass guitar on tracks 4 and 5 by Sub
• Artwork by Scott Smyth, www.ithinkitsnice.com
• Mastering by LXC, Watta Sound
Pre-order includes immediate download of 5 tracks in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app. You'll also get the complete album the moment it’s released.